f r i d a y f u n n y
_____ 😁 Sunflowers, Oriental mix & Bunching onion walked in & sat on the bar.... "I'll serve you two" said the bartender, "but not your friend, he looks a little seedy"! Sunflowers looked at their friends & said to the bartender, "You'll serve us all, or we'll leaf"!
Cheesy we know but we hope we made you laugh.
On a more serious note. The benefits of sunflower Microgreens are endless.
Some of the benefits of Sunflower Microgreens.
1. Boost your fertility due to its high amounts of zinc.
2. High in vitamin B. Especially folate. This is an essential for pregnant women and aids in stress relief.
3. High in Vitamin E which works synergistically with Vitamin C and selenium to reduce blood pressure, increase elasticity of arteries and prevent heart disease.
4. Natural expectorant for chest congestion. In Ayurvedic medicine it is thought it has the ability to clear the lungs.
5. Great source of vegetarian protein which is well known for its ability to repair muscle tissue and aid in enzymatic functions in the body. But did you know that protein is also important to bone development and the prevention of osteoporosis.
They are an excellent addition to any meal. We have literally replaced all lettuce with sunflowers. They are hearty, crunchy and perfect in texture for a salad base, on soups and in a stir fry.