Who said summer detox drinks had to taste bland? 😂☀️🌿.
I made this deeeeelicious homemade sparkling iced green tea with fresh mint, dried rose petals 🌹, pomegranate hearts + honey!
It is SO REFRESHING 💦 and i love the fizz of the bubbles after turning it from still iced tea into sparkling using my @sodastreamcanada FIZZI One Touch! Recipe down below!
Make this at home:
• Steep one pouch organic green tea + dried roses in 1L of hot water for 5-7 minutes.
• Let cool either by standstill for hours or pour over ice for instant cooling.
• Turn regular iced tea into sparkling by transferring tea to SodaStream bottle, and tap third button on the FIZZI One Touch for extra bubbles!
• Next, pluck approx. 10-12 fresh mint leaves and lightly mulch in a shallow bowl. Using 2-3 tbsp of honey will help with this process.
• Once you have your desired mint-honey texture, you can add the mixture to your sparkling tea and voila! You can also add any fresh fruit you like for extra flavour!
All set for summer! Tastes like a tropical vaca! Who wants to join?! 🙌🏼🌊🌞🏊🏼♂️ #SodaStream #Partner